During this period, your letters of intent are welcome, but we will not process them until the end of autumn 2019 for funding in 2020. We have given ourselves until 2020 to progressively roll out our new orientations. During this brief pause, we will be stepping back to carefully consider the lessons learned during our first year of implementation, while still respecting the commitments we have already made. Be sure to check our site or our newsletter regularly for updates on this situation. If you have already sent a letter of intent, please rest assured that we will contact you.
Do you think we could be one of your partners?
We remind you that our main focus is on long-term support for non-profit organizations and associations that are working together to improve their capacity for creating sustainable conditions for fostering the educational success of young Quebecers. We give priority to communities, networks and resources.
Before submitting your letter of intent and to avoid needless work on your part, make sure you have done the following:
Have you looked at our orientations?
Are you sure that your initiative meets the following criteria?
- You represent a non-profit organization or coalition of organizations
- Your organization or coalition is concerned with helping to prevent poverty by supporting educational success
- Your initiative is happening in the province of Quebec.
Do you understand what types of initiatives we do not support?
- Direct services for children, youth or families (such as speech therapy or homework assistance programs, community kitchens, programs for young drop-outs, educational activities for children/youth, recognition programs, etc.)
- Individual grants or fundraising activities (scholarships, benefit events, fundraising campaigns, etc.)
- Purchase of equipment, food, clothing or school supplies.
Still convinced we could be one of your partners?
The first step is to write us a letter of intent
We see this letter as an initial contact, giving us an idea of what inspires you and what you want to accomplish.
Use your letter to briefly tell us:
- who you are, the nature of your vision and the conditions you would like to change (working with your partners) in order to improve the educational success of children and youth in Quebec
- the type of support you need
- how your initiative fits into our orientations.
Feel free to include any other existing documentation you consider to be pertinent.
Send us your letter of intent
If we feel your intent is promising and in line with our orientations, your application will go through several stages of detailed analysis, during which time we will be in communication with you.
IMPORTANT: You should receive a response within 6-8 weeks. If we require additional information, or if you have asked for clarification, we will be in touch with you.