Join our dedicated team!
Help make our mission a reality
By fulfilling its mission, the Foundation hopes to help make Quebec a supportive, equitable and inclusive society, where every child and every family can realize their full potential and play an active role. Regardless of their department, all Foundation employees share a common desire to actively support the people and organizations that are making a difference in the lives of young Quebecers.
Working at the Foundation means being part of an agile, cross-functional team of professionals who share these values.
Working with us also means…
- working in your field of expertise
- working in a learning organization that listens to its partners
- combining rigour and engagement, reflection and pragmatism in a close-knit, professional environment
- being worthy of trust, building proximity relationships based on respect, openness and cooperation
- evolving within the field of social innovation
- collaborating with social actors who share your passions and concerns
- making a stimulating and satisfying contribution to the well-being of future generations.
How about it? Are you ready to dedicate your talents and experience to helping us fulfill our mission?
Current job opportunities
- Data Analyst for the Observatoire des tout-petits (in French)
We do post job openings from time to time. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up to date on the latest developments.
The Foundation has developed a compensation policy that reflects its values of solidarity, justice, inclusion, agility and collaboration. This policy allows the Foundation to recruit and retain the professionals it needs to achieve its organizational goals. Such a system must be based on a sound and well thought-out compensation policy.
Additional information about the Foundation:
- Our work does not involve direct contact with children
- Endowed with significant capital, the Foundation does not organize fundraising campaigns
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- We adhere to the principles of workplace diversity and employment equity
- We are committed to building a work environment that reflects the diversity, the values and the aspirations of the Quebec society
- Our offices are accessible to individuals with reduced mobility.