Our compensation policy
The Foundation has developed a compensation policy that reflects its values of solidarity, justice, inclusion, agility and collaboration. This policy allows the Foundation to recruit and retain the professionals it needs to achieve its organizational goals. Such a system must be based on a sound and well thought-out compensation policy.
The guiding principles of our policy ensure a rigorous and equitable management of compensation at the Foundation. These principles enable us to make better decisions with respect to our compensation structure and processes:
Compensation that is coherent with our mission
- To avoid contributing to social inequality, we strive to minimize the spread between the highest and lowest salaries at the Foundation, while ensuring that our employment offer is attractive.
- Every employee receives an annual salary increase that is at least equivalent to the increase in cost of living.
Equity and transparency
- The Foundation upholds both internal and external pay equity. External equity is based on a comparative study of similar activity sectors conducted every two years by a specialized independent firm.
- In the spirit of transparency, we make the policy, methodology and structure of our compensation system available to all our employees.
- The Foundation offers a package of employee benefits and working conditions designed to help employees balance their work and personal lives.
Investment in professional development
- As a learning organization, the Foundation places a great deal of importance on professional development.